My local Priceline had 40% off cosmetics a couple of weeks ago and while I definitely kept my cool and didn't haul as much as I usually do, I couldn't not pick anything up. Of the four things I grabbed, the Australis Match Maker Shade Adjusting drops were by far the most intriguing to me. Often the lightest shade in a foundation range is still too dark for me, meaning that I either buy it anyway and save it for when I'm fake tanned (most of the time) or sadly pop it back on the shelf.
Enter: Australis lightening adjusting drops i.e. my foundation saviour. These little beauties have transformed my foundation game. By mixing just one drop into my foundation on the back of my hand I have my perfect shade. I do find the dropper design really easy and hygienic to use however I do find that it gets a little gluggy around the edges when the bottle is still full (kind of like the NIOD Photography Fluid did) but once you start using it this doesn't cause too many issues.
I love the fact that the consistency and formula of the foundation remain the same when the drops are mixed in however I must stress that this will not change the existing undertone of the foundation. If you have a foundation that is too dark and too warm, you'll just have a lighter foundation, not a more neutral one (which may not solve everyone's problems).
The formula is quite thick and creamy and has a matte finish which is impressive because it can be used with both dewy and matte foundations. Being the cheapest of the 'shade adjusting drop' varieties at $19.95 AUD a bottle this is definitely my go-to. I feel like finally my foundation drawer now gets the workout it deserves.
Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Personalised Accessories Australia
ReplyDelete