I know that it's well into December now, however, my Look Fantastic beauty box came a little late this month. With only 17 days until Christmas a subscription would make a unique and individual gift that literally keeps on giving!
Monu Recovery Balm: This emollient balm provides instant rehydration to the skin and hands. Containing rose essential oil, evening primrose oil, peptides and blackcurrant seed oil, your skin will feel instantly less irritated, plumped and fresh.
Look Good Feel Better Angled Blending Brush: I was so relieved to receive a brush in this months box. Because we are moving soon and my sister and I went halves in a brush set a little while ago, we had to make a split which left my collection feeling a little empty.
Model Co Blush Cheek Powder: This peachy shade is gorgeous for the Summer months! It has a slight shimmer but nothing too chunky or glittery and I find I get pretty good wear time out of it.
Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray: I'm really excited to give this one a go. I've been on the hunt for a volumising spray which doesn't leave my hair looking greasy or crunchy so I'm hoping this is the end of my search!
Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray: Honestly I'm not so sure what this product was supposed to do. Aimed at alleviating water tension and revitalising tired legs I didn't really see any changes in this product. Maybe I don't have enough water tension? who knows. The only practical use I could see for this product is maybe on a long haul flight when you find you build up pressure in the lower limbs.