September Favourites

/
0 Comments
september favourites, Becca, Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed pearl, Becca pearl, Becca pearl swatch, palmers cocoa butter lip balm, rose gold makeup brush

September has come and gone and it's now finally my favourite month of the year! My birthday month yay! I feel like this year has zoomed past and I wasn't hugely beauty devoted in September due to uni taking up most of my priorities. I still have so much uni work to do but the end is so near I can almost taste it (I have 3 weeks left of my degree and I can't wait!) In the meantime though, these few items had my heart in September.

Palmers Cocoa Butter Dark Chocolate and Mint Lip Balm: I've had this lip balm for a wee while now and everytime I use it I fall more and more in love. The smell is devine (just like chocolate) and it's incredibly nourishing on my lips. I also love that it's an oblong shape rather than plain round as it means it fits really nicely on both my lips and in my wallet. Besides using it on the daily, I especially applying it underneath my liquid lipsticks.

september favourites, Becca, Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed pearl, Becca pearl, Becca pearl swatch, palmers cocoa butter lip balm, rose gold makeup brush


Rose Gold Contour Brush: I mentioned this brush set I'd picked up on my blog a little while ago from Aliexpress (post is here) that was cheap as chips ($10 for 7 brushes) but also fantastic quality. I've washed it multiple times and had no problems with shedding or bleeding of the bristle colours and they stay just as soft each time I wash them. This contour brush is like nothing I currently own. It's extremely short dense bristles and long shape make it perfect for carving out the cheekbones to sculpt your face to heaven and did I mention, rose gold? *heart eyes* 

september favourites, Becca, Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed pearl, Becca pearl, Becca pearl swatch,


Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Pearl: I know what you're going to say, girl don't you already have enough highlighters? or specifically, Becca highlighters? Let me tell you, I'm guilty, I just can't get enough! This is my third shade of the Becca pressed shimmering skin perfectors and I feel like this might be my last purely because the rest are simply too dark for me, you know I'd collect them all if I could though (damn this pale skin). Pearl is a stunning crisp pearl-white shade that is fantastic for girls that are extremely pale (me) or that don't want colour or pigment in their highlight. I do feel though that tanned girls might find this a little too stark on the cheeks and that moonstone or opal might be better shades for you. I have a few other posts on my other shades here and here.

september favourites, Becca, Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed pearl, Becca pearl, Becca pearl swatch, palmers cocoa butter lip balm, rose gold makeup brush



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.