Gatineau Collagene Expert Eye Pads

/
0 Comments
Gatineau, Gatineau collagene expert eye pads, collagen eye mask, eye mask, eye pad


I received a sample of the Gatineau Collagene Expert Eye Pads in my latest Look Fantastic beauty box (see what else I received here) and thought that since the full size packet (6 sheets of 2 masks) retails for almost $70 AUD that I'd see if they were worth my spend.

The two sheets themselves are quite thin and from what I can feel, the same material as most standard sheet masks. I have dry and dull under eyes which leads to them often having dark circles and small premature wrinkling. Infused with collagen to help smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and glycerin to hydrate and brighten the under eye area I've never had higher hopes for two pieces of wet cloth.

Gatineau, Gatineau collagene expert eye pads, collagen eye mask, eye mask, eye pad


I removed my face makeup and left my eye makeup because I'm lazy like that and plopped the masks underneath. I had instant tingling and almost burning sensation (almost to the point when I thought I was having an allergic reaction) but kept them on for the suggested time of 10 minutes because well, what's a review if you don't even use the product properly? returning back to the bathroom after the 10 minutes I was sure I was going to find big red half moons when I removed the mask but honestly I got nothing of the sorts. To my surprise my under eyes were plumper, brighter and less wrinkly (hallelujah!) than they were 10 minutes ago.

Gatineau, Gatineau collagene expert eye pads, collagen eye mask, eye mask, eye pad


It's still a mystery to me as to whether the tingling/burning was a normal reaction as my under eyes were being plumped or something allergy related but I'd say if you do suffer from particularly sensitive eyes then I might suggest giving this product a miss and trying out another option. For me, I'm incredibly impressed with my results but for the 10 minutes of pain I don't think I'll be trying them again.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.