Colourpop Haul #2

/
1 Comments
Colourpop, Colourpop ultra glossy lip fairy floss, Colourpop ultra glossy lip weho, Colourpop ultra satin lip echo park, weho gloss swatch, fairyfloss ultra glossy lip swatch, brink lippie stick swatch, Colourpop Haul, colourpop rex, colourpop super shock shadows,


For anyone living outside the U.S, you'd probably know Colourpop's shipping fees can be exorbitant at the best of times so with their announcement of an international free shipping promotion a few weeks back I was led into a frenzy of lists to take advantage of this once in a while offer. Here's what I picked up!

Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park: I skipped out on the Ultra matte lips this trip because I feel like as summer comes into rotation here in Australia I prefer wearing something a little more moisturing on the lips. Plus, I'd already bought four shades last haul (guilty). This shade is described as a warm peachy nude although it doesn't come across too peachy on my skin tone. As always, full on colour with a gorgeous satin finish.

Ultra Glossy Lips in Weho and Fairyfloss: My collection has been seriously lacking in the gloss department and I've currently been crushing on glossy lips. I wanted to start out my collection with two very versatile shades so picked Weho, a neutral that also looks stunning worn on it's own and Fairyfloss, a light pink that can be worn on top of almost everything.

Colourpop, Colourpop ultra glossy lip fairy floss, Colourpop ultra glossy lip weho, Colourpop ultra satin lip echo park, weho gloss swatch, fairyfloss ultra glossy lip swatch, brink lippie stick swatch, Colourpop Haul,


Brink Lippie Stix: Lippie stix are colourpop's primary creation. Their first and foremost, traditional moneymaker. Clearly, this meant I needed one in my cart. I went with the shade Brink, a warm dusty taupe in a matte finish. How very original of me. Although the size was a little smaller than I was expecting, the formula is actually really stunning. The shape of the nib is very easy to sculpt the lips, it's comfortable and it fits nicely in my purse. The ultimate 3-in-1.

Colourpop, Colourpop ultra glossy lip fairy floss, Colourpop ultra glossy lip weho, Colourpop ultra satin lip echo park, Colourpop supershock shadow tang, Colourpop supershock shadow paradox, Colourpop supershock shadow weenie, Colourpop supershock shadow rex, Colourpop Haul, Beauty, colourpop eyeshadow swatches


Colourpop Super Shock Shadows in Paradox, Rex, Weenie and Tang: These were another lust after item I couldn't wait to get my hands on. I've seen colourpop's shadows all over the internet and I regretted not picking any up last haul. Paradox is part of their new fall release and is a stunning cool toned burgundy red with a satin finish and Tang is a matte, soft dusty plum perfect to throw in the crease and be done with the day. I also picked up Weenie because Kathleenlights is my spirit animal. It's a gorgeous rose gold shade with a pearlized finish. My favourite (and most out of character for me) is the shade Rex. An intensely saturated black with tons of different shades of blue glitter. I was so impressed with the pigmentation of these shadows and especially can't wait to use Rex in a smoky eye look. (Images top to bottom: Weenie, Tang, Paradox, Rex)

Colourpop, Colourpop ultra glossy lip fairy floss, Colourpop ultra glossy lip weho, Colourpop ultra satin lip echo park, Colourpop supershock shadow tang, Colourpop supershock shadow paradox, Colourpop supershock shadow weenie, Colourpop supershock shadow rex, Colourpop Haul, Beauty, colourpop eyeshadow swatches, colourpop weenie swatch
Colourpop, Colourpop ultra glossy lip fairy floss, Colourpop ultra glossy lip weho, Colourpop ultra satin lip echo park, Colourpop supershock shadow tang, Colourpop supershock shadow paradox, Colourpop supershock shadow weenie, Colourpop supershock shadow rex, Colourpop Haul, Beauty, colourpop eyeshadow swatches, colourpop tang swatch
Colourpop, Colourpop ultra glossy lip fairy floss, Colourpop ultra glossy lip weho, Colourpop ultra satin lip echo park, Colourpop supershock shadow tang, Colourpop supershock shadow paradox, Colourpop supershock shadow weenie, Colourpop supershock shadow rex, Colourpop Haul, Beauty, colourpop eyeshadow swatches, colourpop paradox swatch

Colourpop, Colourpop ultra glossy lip fairy floss, Colourpop ultra glossy lip weho, Colourpop ultra satin lip echo park, Colourpop supershock shadow tang, Colourpop supershock shadow paradox, Colourpop supershock shadow weenie, Colourpop supershock shadow rex, Colourpop Haul, Beauty, colourpop eyeshadow swatches, colourpop rex swatch
Colourpop, Colourpop ultra glossy lip fairy floss, Colourpop ultra glossy lip weho, Colourpop ultra satin lip echo park, Colourpop supershock shadow tang, Colourpop supershock shadow paradox, Colourpop supershock shadow weenie, Colourpop supershock shadow rex, Colourpop Haul, Beauty, colourpop eyeshadow swatches, colourpop rex swatch


Did anyone else pick up anything with the international shipping promotion? What are some of your must-have Colourpop items I need?



You may also like

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.