Zoeva Warm and Cool Spectrum Palette Reviews and Swatches!

/
0 Comments
Zoeva, Zoeva cool spectrum, Zoeva warm spectrum, Zoeva rose gold, Zoeva spectrum


Last week I reviewed the Zoeva Graphic Eyes+ Box Vol. 2 and mentioned that I'd also be reviewing both the warm and cool spectrum palettes, so here I am as planned. I've been a fan of Zoeva eyeshadows for just over a year now and these are not the first palettes I own (I especially love the Cocoa Blend palette) nor are they the last. 

Zoeva, Zoeva cool spectrum, Zoeva warm spectrum, Zoeva rose gold, Zoeva spectrum
Warm Spectrum on the left, Cool Spectrum on the right

Both palettes have the traditional Zoeva eyeshadow formula (buttery, pigmented, you know the drill) and I love how they include 12 good-sized shades in each. The layout however is what impressed me the most. Looking at the palette vertically, it's almost as if the palette is sorted into different looks in three's with each row containing a transition/crease shade, lid shade and deeper outer corner shade This is one mighty smart move by Zoeva as it not only makes things really easy for the user but also makes the palette very versatile. Shades are sorted by number combos instead of names which is a little annoying but I can definitely look past it due to the amazing shadow quality. If you've already got a basic brown palette, the Zoeva Warm Spectrum palette probably isn't an essential (unless you're a palette hoarder) however the Cool Spectrum palette contains some really fun shades which I personally don't have in my collection (and are a little harder to come by) so I'd definitely recommend picking that one up!
Zoeva, Zoeva cool spectrum, Zoeva warm spectrum, Zoeva rose gold, Zoeva spectrum, zoeva warm spectrum swatches
Warm Spectrum Swatches (Daylight)

Zoeva, Zoeva cool spectrum, Zoeva warm spectrum, Zoeva rose gold, Zoeva spectrum, Zoeva cool spectrum swatches

Cool Spectrum Swatches (Daylight)


Both the Cool Spectrum and Warm Spectrum palettes retail for $40.30 from Beautybay

Have you tried these palettes? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.