5 Pancake Recipes To Try This Weekend! jessleonh_/ 0 Comments Pancakes are one of life's happy things. I mean who doesn't love sweet things for breakfast? These recipes look ridiculously delicious and I can't wait to test them out myself! 1. Double Chocolate Brownie Pancakes Image and recipe via cafedelites 2. Nutella Pancakes - because who doesn't love a chocolate surprise? Image and recipe via Recipetineats 3. Pumpkin Spice Pancakes - Perfectly suitable considering we're going into pumpkin spice latte season! Image and recipe via Cookingclassy 4. Oreo Pancakes - Oreos and pancakes. The combination that dreams are made of. Image and recipe via Grandbaby Cakes 5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes - Have you ever seen a pancake stack so beautiful? Image and recipe via Kevin and Amanda Hope you enjoyed! Let me know which one you decided to make! About Post Author jessleonh_ I'm Jess, a 19 year old self confessed shopaholic obsessed with anything beauty, fashion or food related You may also like