Animal Sheet Masks?

/
0 Comments


Sheet masks are such a quick and easy way to give your skin some extra loving! Whilst hunting through the city, I stumbled across a Japanese variety store that sold a whole range of sheet masks for $2.80 each! So of course, I picked out my favourites to try a.k.a publicly humiliate myself on the internet

I picked up a tiger, monkey, dragon and cat mask all designed for different things ( brightening, anti-wrinkle, soothing etc.) Even though 3/4 masks were from the same brand, they all seemed to be slightly different in size. I found that the tiger was too big, monkey too small but the cat and dragon fit really well. They all have fresh scents however the cat was my favourite scent-wise. Moving on to the fun part though; this is what they looked like on!


p.s I'm sorry if this traumatised your eyes




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.