I've switched up my beauty boxes! I've decided to switch from the Bellabox (which I have been receiving for over a year now) to the Look Fantastic beauty box as I am a regular shopper on their online store already and I thought this would help me on my hunt for some new beauty finds and help me spend more money. In case you haven't heard of them before Look Fantastic is a UK based online beauty store, they have big brands, offer free worldwide shipping and they always seem to be having a 15-20% discount on products which I love (who doesn't love sales, am I right?). So without further a do, let's get into it.
I love that this box includes a booklet containing info and tips on how to use each of the products inside. It makes things really clear and easy to follow. The theme for this box was british beauty and although I'm a little bummed I didn't receive any makeup, I did receive a really good range of products from mists, to serums, to hair products.
Ren Flash Defense Anti-pollution mist: You know I love my face mists. This one from Ren aims to protect your skin cells from pollutants (as the name suggests) to combat fatigue, breakouts and toxins. I'm not so hooked on the scent of this guy but I do really like the spray applicator and the handy size is perfect for travel or a handbag freshen up.
Bee Good Vanilla And Honey Lip Balm: The combination of beeswax and borage oil conditions dry and damaged lips. I've been using this all week and am pleasantly surprised by the moisturising capabilities of this lip balm considering I have never heard of the brand before.
Balance Me Congested Skin Serum: This spot treatment is designed to clear breakouts, calm and purify skin naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. This is designed to suit all skin types including oily and senstitive which makes it perfect for these type of boxes. My skin has been terribly congested lately due to stress and eating crappy food (oops) so I'm excited to give this a go!
Renu Skin Advanced Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Active Lift: I love testing out eye creams because I'm hoping that by the time I am seriously needing them, I've found the perfect one for my skin all whilst still protecting my skin while I'm young.
Bloom and Blossom Rejuvenating Facial Spritz: My face is a little confused as to why there are to facial sprays in this months box. This facial spray however is made from 98% natural ingredients and aims to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce dark circles and transform dull skin. I think I do prefer the Ren Anti-pollution mist to this rejuvenating mist and I'm also not a huge fan of the scent, it's a little too aloe for me.
Percy & Reed Wonder Balm: I tested this hair balm out two nights ago and found that it did a fantastic job at smoothing frizz and flyaways. It also claims to make hair styles last longer, which is what I'm really excited to try out. My straight hair struggles to hold a curl so I'm hoping with the help of this little guy my curls will finally last all day.
I also received a copy of this month's UK Elle Magazine! As a person that doesn't often get much time to sit down and have a read I'm loving that I have this available to me. Note: It is the UK edition not the Australian one (not problems though, fashion is universal).
888sport videos | Vimeo 888sport Videos. 5.8K views. 7.5K views. 888sport are streaming free videos with special features. Watch the 888sport youtube downloader videos now on Vimeo.
888sport videos | Vimeo
ReplyDelete888sport Videos. 5.8K views. 7.5K views. 888sport are streaming free videos with special features. Watch the 888sport youtube downloader videos now on Vimeo.