Urban Decay Beached Bronzer Review

/
0 Comments
Urban Decay, Beached bronzer, bronzer, high end bronzer, urband decay beached bronzer in bronzed

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this bronzer. Some people absolutely hate it and some absolutely love it, there's almost no in between. Except me.

I love the tropical packaging and think it's very sleek and is definitely the thinnest bronzer compact I have in my collection (your ideal travel partner). The product itself has quite a nice formula, it's extremely fine milled which I love, I don't find it muddy at all on the skin either. It is, however, a little difficult to build until you get the hang of it due to it being quite pigmented. Because the formula is so finely milled, it does pick up a bit of fall out in the pan but it stays in the pan, not on your face.

Urban Decay, Beached bronzer, bronzer, high end bronzer, urband decay beached bronzer in bronzed

The part that I'm not so impressed with is the colour selection. For Urban Decay's only single pan bronzer, I was expecting them to bring out a bigger shade selection, or just a shade more universally flattering than what was released. I picked up the darkest shade (bronzed) and you know how light my skin tone is (NW15 in case you were wondering). I feel like anyone darker than NW 35 wouldn't really get much out of this as a bronzer.

Overall if you're about my skin tone or slightly darker, I feel like you'd really enjoy this bronzer. It's a fantastic formula and blends beautifully. I just wish there were more shades so that everyone could enjoy this beauty. 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.