The may Bellabox arrived at my door surprisingly early this month and I was very impressed with what I received.
John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo and Conditioner - Ever since I cut my hair short I have been on the hunt for good volumising/texturising products to give my hair some pizazz. These are very decent sample sizes that would be perfect for a weekend away.
Karen Murrell Sandstorm Lipstick - The Karen Murrell range is made from 100% natural ingredients and provides a deliciously moisturising long wearing colour. The formula contains ingredients such as avocado oil, evening primrose oil, candelilla, carnauba wax, cinnamon and sweet orange making it the perfect daily lipstick. Nothing is better than finding makeup that doubles as being skincare right?
Derma-E purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask - I currently don't own a charcoal mask but am definitely glad that this was included in this months box as my skin has been looking ridiculously congested lately. We also received a $5 off voucher for this brand in this months box #retailtherapy
Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Moisturising Lip Balm - I've slipped off the Burt's Bees bandwagon lately however this smells so good and is super smooth to apply so I have a feeling I'll be jumping back on again very soon.
Cocoswish Oil Pulling Sachet - These type of teeth whitening products have been popping up all over instagram lately and I'm intrigued that a sample arrived in my bellabox this month. I'm not entirely convinced that these products live up to all the craze they get on social media, but even if they do, standard organic extra virgin coconut oil bought by the jar will do the same job for a much cheaper price.