If you've been following my posts for a little while now, you'd know that recently I decided to donate my hair. I'll have to admit it was a little scary to have such a drastic change as I've had long hair my entire life, however now I am totally glad I decided to make the chop.
8 Reasons Why Having Short Hair Is Totally Awesome
1. The obvious - I no longer have to buy new shampoo and conditioner (or any hair products) as often as I did when I had long hair
2. Curls take 5 minutes instead of 45
3. Having the freedom to spit out your toothpaste without getting it all in your hair...and down your shirt (I still get it down my shirt)
4. Not having to wait 4 hours for my hair to air dry before going to sleep
5. Swinging a handbag over your shoulder and not worrying about how much hair I get caught (and subsequently rip out) underneath the handle. Now nothing gets caught *happy dance*
6. Not hitting the person next to you in the face with your ponytail when you turn around suddenly
7. Being able to sleep with my hair out and not waking up in the middle of the night gasping for air because my hair has somehow managed to block my airways
and lastly
8. Being able to go for a run and not have your ponytail fall out, or worse yet, hit you in the face
I love short hair on other people but it just doesn't work with my face shape -Hanna Lei
ReplyDeleteHey Hanna! I thought that too until I cut it but now I'm so happy with the change! I think it all depends on which style you get x
Delete