I was super impressed with my bellabox this month and found that it contained many items which I either needed or had been wanting to try out for a while now.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Wipes - I have tried (and enjoyed) cetaphil products before but never their wipes. I’m impressed that they have a proper plastic lid instead of just a thin sticker like sheet.
Your Tea Skin Magic Tea - Probably the most exciting thing I received this month is the Your Tea Skin Magic Tea. My skin has been playing up a lot lately due to stress, exams and just eating crappy food. 9 teabags is also an awesome sample size which allows a nice amount of time to see whether these give results or not.
Colgate Optic White High Impact White Toothpaste - I have tried the original Colgate optic white toothpaste and although I did like it, I did find the Oral B White Luxe toothpaste produced better results for me. The Colgate High Impact White toothpaste contains double the amount of hydrogen peroxide (the active whitening ingredient) so I'm super excited to see how this fares against both the Oral B one and the original Colgate Optic White.
Pretty Woman Magnetix Nail Polish - I’ve never heard about this brand before or tried magnetic nail polish. I’m not super set on the colour or the glitter but I’ll give it a go and shall report back with my thoughts.
Mizon Tone up Sheet Mask - You know I’m a sheet mask lover (I’m in the process of another sheet mask related post *spoiler alert*) but the phrase on the front of this mask ‘Find Your White Skin’ is a little scary for someone as white as me, however I have heard that having white skin is all the rage in Asia at the moment. It does also claim to brighten the complexion and protect against the signs of ageing by using vitamin c, lemon extract and eriocitrin (I’ll need to look into what that actually is). It also contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate and moisturise the skin.
Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel - I love this product as a morning moisturiser and in fact have done a whole post on it here. I’m so glad to receive this as my current pot has seemed to have walked off the earth. The convenient size also makes it great for travelling.
Dermal Therapy Lip Balm - I've been wearing a liquid lipsticks a lot lately and let's just say that my lips are paying for it. The dryness is legit. When this lip balm claimed I'd see results after 1 day I was intrigued and slathered it right on but when the day was over....my lips felt just as dry, if not drier than before. It does have a delicious sweet scent though.
Hope you liked seeing what I received this month! Get your very own Bellabox subscription here!