6 Quick Mug Cakes to Satisfy Every Winter Sweet Tooth

/
1 Comments
Mug Cake, Quick, easy, Dessert, Cake, Food, caramel, salted caramel mug cake, blueberry, cinnamon, avocado


Mug cakes have become an obsession of mine lately. I am currently in the middle of my exam week,  meaning I've been craving anything sweet and eating myself out of house and home to procrastinate out of studying. The trusty microwave mug cake is my go-to. Quick, easy and delicious, it makes the perfect post dinner (or any time of day, I won't judge) treat. Below are some of my favourites.

1. Salted Caramel Mug Cake

Mug Cake, Quick, easy, Dessert, Cake, Food, caramel, salted caramel mug cake
Image Source and Recipe: Wine And Glue

2. Cookies n' Cream Mug Cake

Mug Cake, Quick, easy, Dessert, Cake, Food, oreo, cookies and cream
Image Source and Recipe:Kirbie's Cravings


3. Banana Bread Mug Cake

Mug Cake, Quick, easy, Dessert, Cake, Food, banana bread, banana
Image Source and Recipe: Running with Spoons

4. Blueberry Mug Cake

Mug Cake, Quick, easy, Dessert, Cake, Food, blueberry, blueberry mug cake
Image Source and Recipe: Kirby's Cravings

5. Avocado Mug Cake

Avocado, Mug Cake, Quick, easy, Dessert, Cake, Food
Image Source and Recipe: My Sweet Keto

6. Paleo Cinnamon Mug Cake (A personal Favourite)

Mug Cake, Quick, easy, Dessert, Cake, Food, cinnamon roll, cinnamon, cinnamon roll mug cake
Image Source and Recipe: The Iron You

What do you think? Ready to join the obsession? 5 minutes is all it take to get hooked!

Mug Cake, Quick, easy, Dessert, Cake, Food, caramel, salted caramel mug cake, blueberry, cinnamon, avocado

*Image sources in this post have been credited to rightful owners


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I've never actually tried a mug cake, despite practically drooling at the mouth every time one of them comes up on my instagram or pinterest feed! These all sound amazing, I think I'd want to try the blueberry one first! I'd love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/blogposts/2016/6/12/daily-mail-body-shaming xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.