Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit Review and Swatches: Gleam

/
0 Comments
ABH, Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit, Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit Gleam, Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit sundipped, Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit Gleam swatches,Anastasia Beverly hills, glow kit, Anastasia Beverly hills highlighter


If you've seen my Instagram lately (@jessleonh_ ), you might've noticed me obsessing over Anastasia Beverly Hills. Let's be honest though, how could I not? They've mastered everything from brows to highlight and rumour has it they'll be taking the foundation game by storm soon too.

ABH, Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit, Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit Gleam, Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit sundipped, Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit Gleam swatches,Anastasia Beverly hills, glow kit, Anastasia Beverly hills highlighter


Me being me (a highlight girl), you know I can't resist talking about my favourites. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam is exactly that. A favourite. And since I didn't post about my may favourites at the end of last month, it's safe to assume that this was basically my favourite thing about May.

Glow kits are now available in three different shade groups, I picked the lightedt one (obviously, hello pale); Gleam. These four individual shades are so finely milled that they go on like a breeze without being as soft as the Becca ones. They're also buildable to suit your look, whether it be casual daytime makeup or full glam. I love to mix crushed pearl all over my usual highlight spots (cheek bones, under the brows, bridge of the nose, cupids bow) and then topping with starbust around the temple area. If I'm feeling particularly glowy, I also lightly incorporate hard candy and mimosa as blush/bronzer toppers.

ABH, Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit, Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit Gleam, Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit sundipped, Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit Gleam swatches,Anastasia Beverly hills, glow kit, Anastasia Beverly hills highlighter

I love the way these look and feel on my skin, they don't look chunky, glittery or emphasise my pores. In fact, I think at the rate I'm using them, I'll hit pan by the end of the year. What are you thoughts? Let me know in the comments!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.