No Bake Rocky Road Bark Slice

/
2 Comments
Pinterest recipes, Rocky road, Chocolate, Easter, Marshmallow bark, dessert, milk chocolate bark, milk chocolate marshmallow bark, easter dessert, rocky road bark slice

I have some explaining to do.... the reasoning behind the mixed title name is that this recipe was initially supposed to be marshmallow bark....until I burnt the white chocolate (oops). The only chocolate melts I had were milk chocolate and as a result, the bark ended up looking more like rocky road than marshmallow bark. Don't worry though, I can confirm it did taste equally as amazing.

Supplies:

  • 500g of chocolate melts (whichever chocolate you prefer)
  • 250g mini marshmallows
  • 1/3 cup of shaved coconut
  • Other add ins to taste (I used 1/4 cup of crushed peanuts and 1/4 cup of crushed honeycomb)
  • Slice tin
  • Ice magic
  • A range of 100's & 1000's
  • Saucepan with heat proof bowl or microwave
  • Baking paper
  • Large bowl
  • Mixing spoon

Method:

1. Line your slice tin with baking paper, this makes for easy removal

2. In a large bowl combine marshmallows, coconut and your desired add ins

Pinterest recipes, Rocky road, Chocolate, Easter, Marshmallow bark, dessert, milk chocolate bark, milk chocolate marshmallow bark, easter dessert, rocky road bark slice

3. Melt chocolate over a saucepan of water (make sure you bowl doesn't touch the water otherwise the chocolate will burn) OR melt your chocolate in the microwave if you prefer

Pinterest recipes, Rocky road, Chocolate, Easter, Marshmallow bark, dessert, milk chocolate bark, milk chocolate marshmallow bark, easter dessert, rocky road bark slice

4. Add the melted chocolate to your bowl of add ins and stir well until combined
5. Pour your mixture into the tin and spread evenly (it will be sticky!)

Pinterest recipes, Rocky road, Chocolate, Easter, Marshmallow bark, dessert, milk chocolate bark, milk chocolate marshmallow bark, easter dessert, rocky road bark slice

6. top with ice magic and 100's & 1000's

Pinterest recipes, Rocky road, Chocolate, Easter, Marshmallow bark, dessert, milk chocolate bark, milk chocolate marshmallow bark, easter dessert, rocky road bark slice

7. Freeze for 30mins or until solid

8. Enjoy!

Pinterest recipes, Rocky road, Chocolate, Easter, Marshmallow bark, dessert, milk chocolate bark, milk chocolate marshmallow bark, easter dessert, rocky road bark slice

Tip: Not sure what to do with excess easter chocolate? Substitute it for the chocolate melts in this recipe!

Pinterest recipes, Rocky road, Chocolate, Easter, Marshmallow bark, dessert, milk chocolate bark, milk chocolate marshmallow bark, easter dessert, rocky road bark slice


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I am so going to try these at the weekend if I have time! Look amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.