March Favourites

/
0 Comments
March Favourites, RCMA, Kerastase, Physiogel, T2,

It's that time again....March favourites!

March Favourites, RCMA, Kerastase, Physiogel, T2,cetaphil


RCMA No Colour Powder - Just in case you weren't sick of me raving about this product yet...here I am again! I did a full review on the RCMA no colour powder last week (Read it here) But basically I can throw out all the other setting powders I own because this one takes the cake.

March Favourites, RCMA, Kerastase, Physiogel, T2,cetaphil


Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil - This hair oil was the only thing I used in my hair this month (besides shampoo and conditioner of course) and I am absolutely loving it. My hair feels smoother and healthier than ever. Read my full review here.

March Favourites, RCMA, Kerastase, Physiogel, T2,cetaphil

Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Intensive Cream - I received this item in a bellabox a few months ago and wasn't sure whether I would like it or not. Formulated for very dry sensitive skin, this cream has brought my scaly lizard legs back to life!

March Favourites, RCMA, Kerastase, Physiogel, T2,cetaphil


Cetaphil Suntivity spf 30 Face Sunscreen - This seems to be the month I really dug into my bella box products because I received this bad boy in my January Bellabox! I apply this face sunscreen after my moisturiser in the morning and I find it so light, it just sinks straight into the skin. It doesn't feel oily or break me out either which is a huge bonus! My makeup also goes on really smooth over the top and it doesn't change the consistencies of the products I put on my face afterwards.

March Favourites, RCMA, Kerastase, Physiogel, T2,cetaphil


T2 Baxter's Buns Loose Leaf Tea - Hot cross bun's flavoured tea. Need I say more? This tea was amazing at really getting me into the Easter Spirit! I love to pair mine with soy milk for a creamier tea experience. Pick it up here.

March Favourites, RCMA, Kerastase, Physiogel, T2,cetaphil



What were you loving this month? Let me know this months favourite product in the comments!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.