Hi guys hope everyone is doing well!
This month's bellabox was full of super cute samples! Benefit Porefessional Primer: I already own and love the full size version of this product but this sample size would be perfect for a travel makeup bag!
Bioderma: I can't get over how cute this little bioderma is! I really enjoy using the garnier micellar water to remove my makeup and cleanse my skin but have never tried the bioderma version even though many people rave about it being the best on the market. Again another fantastic size for travelling. Neon & Co Treatment Oil: I haven't heard of this brand before, but if you read my hair secrets post you would know that I am a big fan of hair oils. I would love to see how this one compares to my current favourite!
Monoderma Skin Vitamins - Exfoliating Anti-ageing: These capsules have been clinically proven to help melasma, sun exposure & dull, tired skin. They are a retinol product so be sure to use them at night time or with a high spf sunscreen as they will make your skin more sensitive to UV light.
Brite Hair Shadow: I always think of these hair chalk products as no risk dip dyeing, because if you don't like it, you can wash it out easily and don't have to commit to dye. I'm intrigued to see how this product shows up on my dark hair.
Harvest box health bombs: I will admit I haven't tried these...but I have been on the hunt for some delicious healthy snacks (I've even got a pinterest board of ideas just to prove I'm not lying).
Overall I really enjoyed this months box! What was your favourite item? Let me know in the comments!