Hi Guys, I'm back to share a holy grail product with you!!
Firstly let me explain to you the problem I have with normal loose setting powders. Quite simply, they were always too dark. For my almost translucent white skin, I found that once I swept them under my eyes, my eyes ended up darker than the rest of my face. I had never been able to find a good quality setting powder without having to lay down big bucks. Until now.
The RCMA no colour powder is hands down my favourite setting powder to ever exist. This powder is contains no pigments or fillers, this means that it won't alter the colour of your foundation and therefore can be used on ANY SKINTONE. Yes. you heard right. This powder is suitable for everyone from the palest of pale (me) to the darkest of dark. The RCMA no colour powder is so finely milled that it leaves your skin with almost a silk finish. The powder is so fine you won't ever need to worry about your under eyes looking chalky and it sets concealer creaseless in seconds. It's also free from flashbacks, white casts and cakiness. Winning!
I will note a word of warning though. This product is purely for setting makeup. Do not expect it to brighten up your complexion like the Hourglass ambient lighting powders or the Laura Mercier secret brightening powder because it simply won't do it. If you are looking for the perfect product to bake your face with or are looking to stay matte all day then this is for you.
Another great selling point (for me at least) was the price. $12 USD ($16 AUD) for 3oz. is an absolute bargain. To put that into perspective, the cheapest loose translucent setting powder I could find was the Face of Australia translucent setting powder which was $11.95 for less than 1oz. of product. Not to mention the Laura Mercier loose setting powder which is $62 AUD for 1oz. So on the scale of things, this is not only the best but also the cheapest setting powder I have found.