9 Eggcellent Easter Dessert Ideas

/
4 Comments




If you (Like me) prefer to give a personalised touch on your easter gifts to your loved ones this year, here is some creative inspiration that I can't wait to try! Homemade caramel slice made by yours truly has become a traditional easter gift for my boyfriend and I feel that making something yourself is always more appreciated than a bunny straight from the shop shelf. These desserts are totally adorable and look like they'd taste amazing too! I'm especially excited to try the bark!


1. Bunny Ear Cupcakes


2. Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles

Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles | www.wineandglue.com | Beautiful on the outside and irresistibly yummy on the inside!
Source: Wine and Glue

3. Rabbit Cake Pops


4. Bunny Oreos

easy bunny cookies, bunny Oreos, easy Easter cookies, cute Easter cookies, cute bunny cookies, Easter dessert for kids, easy Easter dessert for kids


5. Creme Egg Cupcakes



6. Easter Marshmallow Bark


7. Carrot Cake Cheesecake Crumble Bars


8. Creme Egg Milkshake

Cadbury Creme Egg Milkshake from www.chocolatemoosey.com

9. Dark Chocolate Caramel Slice


Dark Chocolate Caramel Slice
Source: My Food Book

What have you got planned for easter? Let me know in the comments!



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. I love giving baked goods especially to my little cousins. Those cupcakes with ears looks so cute, I have to find the recipe.
    Have a happy Easter
    Xx Josette
    www.josies.nu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes everything so much more exciting! Hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  2. These are some seriously impressive ideas! I just love how creative everything is, definitely makes you feel the Easter spirit!

    X

    Anjelique

    http://www.anjelique.com.au | snapchat: anjeliquetv

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.