Recently whilst procrastinating out of doing uni work, I discovered Beautylish a.k.a heaven. Initially hunting down the RCMA no colour powder, I discovered not only what I was looking for, but also an easy way to purchase brands like Inglot, Jeffree Star, Charlotte Tilbury and Natasha Denona all in one place plus free shipping to Australia on purchases over $50USD. You know I couldn't just leave now with only my $10 powder, you've gotta get the free shipping right? #logic
so without further ado, I present to you, the items I picked up to get me into that free shipping ground.
1. RCMA No Colour Powder: Constantly raved about by numerous makeup artists (and now me) this powder is quite possibly the best setting powder I have ever used. My main problem I have with setting powders is that they either are too dark to use under my eyes, or that they are white and left an awful white cast over my already white skin. This solved my problems completely. Initially looking like I was going to ghost myself in the bottle, this powder is completely transparent. The only thing this will leave your face is matte and set. No white cast, flashback, fillers or pigments make this perfect for all shades! At only $10USD for 3oz. (28.3grams) it's cheap as chips and there's enough product to last years.
2. Lit Cosmetics Glitter Pigment - Marilin Monroe S2: I've been on the hunt for a while now for a glitter that is eye safe without having to fork out major $$. I've heard fantastic things about Lit cosmetics and can't wait to use this in a full glam look!
3. Inglot Cosmetics Duraline: To accompany the glitter, I decided to pick up this product which is designed to transform any powder into a liquid, essentially giving me the potential to transform any of my eyeshadows into eyeliner. I did pick this up to use as a glitter base, however this concept also sounds really cool to me and I'm excited to try a bronze liner look.
4. Ardency Inn Modster Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments - Rose Gold: I've been eyeing this product off from the Mecca website for almost a year now after hearing how creamy and pigmented these shadows are and I finally decided to make the splurge (thank god for not being at free shipping limit yet). This shadow is more of a pressed pigment than an eyeshadow. The formula is so incredibly buttery and there is not one sign of chalkiness. It doesn't seem to kick up much fallout in the pan *cough* Lorac and the pigmentation is also crazy metallic. I will definitely be picking up more shades of these.
Another pro to ordering from Beautylish is their customer service. Their shipping time was extremely speedy and took 7 business days from purchase to arrival. Considering the fact it was travelling from san francisco to me in perth I was stoked to receive it so soon. Their attention to detail in their package presentation was also very impressive. Everything also came adorably wrapped in brown paper and ribbon and along with it, a personalised note (check my insta for the deets: @jessleonh_ ). Overall I cannot rate this company highly enough and am currently dreaming about my next order.
Have you ever purchased from beautylish? If so, what did you get? Let me know in the comments!
I am in no way affiliated with the company or brands mentioned in this post. All products were purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own.