February Favourites 2016

/
0 Comments
Mac, Mimco, Mimco matte black pouch,mimco medium pouch, becca, becca moonstone, nivea post shave balm

Hi Guys! Here's what I've been loving in the month of february!


Mimco Lovely Medium Pouch - Black/Matte Black - This pouch has been my going out saviour! The matte black colour goes with everything and it's the perfect size to fit exactly what I need for a night out, not to mention the wrist strap makes keeps it safely secured to me no matter which dance move I throw. Pick it up here.

MAC Whirl Lipstick - I think I've worn this lipstick every night out this month. It's a stunning browny-nude shade that seems to go with every look. Swatches for this shade and others are all in my latest MAC haul.

Mac whirl, Mac, Lipstick


Nivea Men's Sensitive Post Shave Balm - I raved about this product in a full review on my blog just last week (read it here). It feels incredible on the face and is so so affordable!


Nivea, Nivea men's, Nivea post shave balm

Becca Shimmering skin perfecter pressed - Mooonstone - I would have to say that this is quite possibly my favourite highlighter of all time. It's gorgeous white gold pigments give my skin life! Find a comparison post here.


Becca, Highlight, moonstone, makeup


What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.