January Favourites!

/
0 Comments

marble, 2016, diary, Kikki.K, spray toner, Mokosh, Lip balm,


Hello Lovelies!
There weren't too many new things I was loving in January however these are the ones that stood out to me this month.

Beauty:


Mokosh lip balm, Mokosh moisturising lip balm with organic coconut oil and apricot kernal oils, coconut oil, natural lip balm

Mokosh Moisturising Lip Balm: This has been my go-to nightly lip balm. Having found a permanent space beside my bed, this lip balm contains only 5 certified organic ingredients and provides just enough hydration to get me through until morning. Available here.

Sukin, hydrating mist toner, mist toner, spray toner, facial spray

Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner: I've been loving spray toners/facial sprays recently because let's face it, ain't nobody got time for a cotton pad. I find this one fantastic for a quick spritz when I wake up. Purchase it here.


Sigma, F80 flat kabuki, Sigma F80 flat kabuki, Makeup brush, base brush, Sigma brushes

Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki: This brush has been a new purchase for me and I am loving it. It's safe to say it's replaced all my other base brushes and blends my liquid products flawlessly. 

Others:

Kikki.K 2016 A6 Inspire Weekly Diary: I've been sticking to this new years resolution this year and have so far managed to keep my life organised through my diary and it's been inspiring to actually feel like I have my life together (at least a little). If you want to read more about my other resolutions for 2016 click here. 

Favourite song of January: Gold - Kiiara

What are some of your favourite things this month? Let me know in the comments!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.