Bellabox: January 2016

/
3 Comments
Bellabox, Bellabox january, Bellabox Australia, subscription box, subscription beauty box, Beauty, samples

Hi guys!

My January Bellabox recently arrived in the mail and I wanted to share what I received with you all this month. Firstly, Bellabox is an Australian beauty subscription box where you receive 5+ beauty products delivered to your door monthly. It does cost $17.95 but what I love about it is that the items you receive are always worth more than what you pay (who doesn't love saving money though, am I right?). I also love that I get to try new and interesting things that I wouldn't have always thought of picking up as well as some of the necessities. There have been multiple times where I just hadn't gotten around to picking up a product and then almost like magic, they arrive in my bellabox. Also, who doesn't like getting presents in the mail? It's like christmas every month!

The first item I received in my box is the Cetaphil suntivity SPF 30 ultra light fluid. This is basically a facial sunscreen which is super important for protecting your skin against the harmful rays especially considering that it's summer here in Australia. It's oil free, fragrance free and suitable under makeup which would be a great choice for those who have sensitive or oily skin. The 30ml size (what I received) retails for $12.49 AUD at priceline.

Bellabox, Bellabox january, Bellabox Australia, subscription box, subscription beauty box, Beauty, samples, cetaphil, cetaphil suntivity spf 30 ultra light fluid, cetaphil facial sunscreen

Next were some samples of the Body Shop's vitamin E cool BB cream, Lavera firming day cream and Coco Body tanning and nourishing oil. Personally I love small samples of day creams and serums however I feel that I can never use small samples of tanning lotions because they're not enough to cover my whole body and I don't want to walk around with just one tanned leg and the rest of me looking pasty white, if you catch my drift.

Bellabox, Bellabox january, Bellabox Australia, subscription box, subscription beauty box, Beauty, samples, lavera, the body shop bb cream, cocobody tanning + nourishing oil

Next up is Physiogel's Daily Moisture Therapy Intensive Cream. This looks very hydrating and perfect for sensitive skin. It retails for $13.99 AUD from priceline.

Bellabox, Bellabox january, Bellabox Australia, subscription box, subscription beauty box, Beauty, samples, physiogel, daily moisture therapy intensive cream. moisturiser, physiogel moisture therapy intensive cream

The next item I received is the Monomola peel off lip tint in the shade rose pink. This retails for $9.95 AUD from the bellabox online store and is exactly what the name suggests. I was so curious about this product that I eagerly gave it a try when I saw it in my box. Apply a generous amount, let it dry and peel off to reveal tinted lips! 

Bellabox, Bellabox january, Bellabox Australia, subscription box, subscription beauty box, Beauty, samples, monomola, peel off lip tint

Lastly I received an Essie nail polish (my favourite!) in the shade Cute as a button. This is a vibrant persimmon pink shade which would be perfect for spring/summer. It retails for $16.95 AUD at priceline and I can't wait to try it out.

Bellabox, Bellabox january, Bellabox Australia, subscription box, subscription beauty box, Beauty, samples, essie, essie cute as a button

That's a wrap! Overall my box was worth $53.38 AUD excluding the three small samples which is amazing considering I only paid $17.95 AUD! I'm definitely impressed with the products I received this month. If you'd like to order your own Bellabox you can sign up here.

Bellabox, Bellabox january, Bellabox Australia, subscription box, subscription beauty box, Beauty, samples


If you'd like to see a full review on any of the products mentioned feel free to let me know in the comments below!

Disclaimer: I am in no way sponsored by, or affiliated with any of the brands mentioned in this post.



You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Hi jess, thank you for commenting on my blog. Love yours too and I just followed you on Bloglovin, would be great if you could follow back. xx, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.