I feel like 2015 breezed past in a flash, it definitely had it's ups and downs but I'm glad it's over and am ready to bring on the new year.
Here are my goals/new years resolutions for this year:
1. Go to bed earlier: There's no denying the fact that I practically become nocturnal during uni break, in fact it's 1.50am right now as I write this. In 2016 I want to get into a better bedtime routine to get enough zzz's to leave me refreshed and actually able to wake up at an appropriate time in the morning (instead of afternoon).
2. Get more steps: I've definitely been falling flat of the recommended 10000 steps a day rule. Iphone health app current daily step average = 3465 (oops). Although my phone only picks up the steps I do when my phone is on me (trust me I do actually do more) seeing those numbers rise would make me very proud on top of the added extra benefits of just getting more exercise.
3. Be more organised: I seem to get a diary for christmas every year which I love ... then the second week of January rolls by and I forget it exists...
4. Blog more often/figure out a post schedule: I am new to the whole blogging world of things but I'm really passionate about it and want to make sure I can keep producing more new and interesting content for my readers.
5. Drink more tea: My ratio of tea buying:tea drinking is a little off (I buy way faster than I can drink T2 gets me everytime) but I received a travel cup with an inbuilt tea infuser for christmas which is fantastic because it means I can drink all my favourite loose leaf teas on the go!
What are your new years resolutions/goals for 2016? I'd love to hear them in the comments! x