Before this mask the only reason you would find me in Lush was if i was with a friend who wanted to go, or if I was purchasing something for someone else. My sister is obsessed and I've seen a lot of hype around the brand but there was just something about it that didn't really appeal to me. That was until I received this mask from one of my close friends.
From the moment I opened the pot I knew it was going to be good. The thick, creamy green texture with aduki beans makes it great at exfoliating and taking a whiff of the strong peppermint scent I concluded that this would be the better version of vicks for your face and body.
This mask is the perfect way to end a long day. Because of it's thickness a little goes a long way (I apply mine with a flat foundation brush). The refreshing tingle of the mint in this mask made it super cooling and calmed the redness in my skin. It is suggested that you leave this mask on for 5-10 minutes however I forgot about mine and left it on for 30 and it made no difference. When I take it off my skin feels brighter, tighter and more even. As always Lush is freshly handmade using only natural ingredients.
Mask of Magnaminty is available here or at your local Lush store.