I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this product and since I hadn't tried a gel moisturiser before, I decided to give this one a go. Personally I prefer a thicker moisturiser for night time so wouldn't recommend this as a night time moisturiser however I do enjoy it as a morning moisturiser, using mine as soon as I get up. The gel formula is light, oil free and sinks straight into the skin. Unfortunately I don't wear liquid foundation on a daily basis so can't really comment on it's interaction with makeup but it doesn't seem to interfere with the powders that I apply. It does have a fragrance but I don't find it unpleasant and it does fade quickly after applying. I would also much prefer the product to be stored in a tube rather than a tub as I find these easier to use and more hygienic.
Gel consistency
As a moisturiser that used hyaluronic acid as its major claim, looking at the ingredients list, there isn't actually very much in the product. It is a fairly basic product and I do feel that for its price there should be some more added benefits such as anti-aging/radiance/spf etc. as offered in other products of the same price range. For me, I've been using this for the last month and have noticed a small boost in hydration. I did see some people saying it left them with breakouts and dry patches however I didn't experience this.
As for whether I would repurchase this, I'm not quite sure. I like the feel of applying it but it kind of seems like a waste if I'm not getting super great benefits from it. I think I'll finish off my tub and decide then.