Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips

/
0 Comments
Charlotte Tilbury, Charlotte tilbury Kim K.W., chalotte tilbury hot lips kim k.w., charlotte tilbury hot lips, rose gold lipstick, Kim Kardashian


I'm back from my huge absence! I'm so sorry I've been gone longer than I expected but I'm back with bigger plans than before!

But first: Charlotte Tilbury. I received this lipstick as a birthday gift from my gals, in the most exclusive shade Kim K.W. Another nude you say? well yes, a girl can never have too many nudes. Clearly.

This peachy nude shade is such a versatile summer shade that would suit so many different skin tones. The hot lips collection features 16 shades all named after inspirational female celebrities. The formula is not matte but also not quite a cream... it's somewhere in the middle...a creamy matte? either way, it's totally comfortable on the lips but still has fantastic staying power.

Charlotte Tilbury, Charlotte tilbury Kim K.W., chalotte tilbury hot lips kim k.w., chalotte tilbury hot lips kim k.w. swatch, charlotte tilbury hot lips, rose gold lipstick, Kim Kardashian


This lipstick oozes luxury (if you couldn't tell by the gorgeous rose gold packaging) and is sure to make any lipstick lovers dream. The delicate lip stamp on the tube is another luxurious touch. Personally, my favourite part is the way the lipstick is cut, the square nib is designed to mimic a lip brush making it ultra easy to apply and gives clean, sharp lines.

These lipsticks are pricey coming in at $32USD but in my opinion, they're worth every penny.

Charlotte Tilbury, Charlotte tilbury Kim K.W., chalotte tilbury hot lips kim k.w., charlotte tilbury hot lips, rose gold lipstick, Kim Kardashian


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.