Zoeva Graphic Eyes+ Box Vol 2. Review & Swatches

/
0 Comments
Beauty, Zoeva, Zoeva Graphic Eyes, Zoeva Graphic Eyes Box Vol 2., eyeliner, zoeva eyeliner, graphic eyes


I'd like to consider myself very good at finding sales. If there is a sale, you should know that I'm all over it before it even begins. So when I heard that some Zoeva products had glitched on Beauty bay and were going out cheap, I was in and out in the first 10 minutes (and yes, I  should've been studying but spending money>study right?). At this point I had no idea whether my order would even show up to my door step and after hearing that so many orders were cancelled and refunded my hopes dwindled further until late last week where a not so little Zoeva package arrived to my door. In it, the Graphic eyes+ box Vol 2, Cool and Warm spectrum palettes (review up soon!) and the 98 luxe contour artist brush.

Beauty, Zoeva, Zoeva Graphic Eyes, Zoeva Graphic Eyes Box Vol 2., eyeliner, zoeva eyeliner, graphic eyes, zoeva graphic eyes swatches


The Graphic Eyes+ Box Vol 2. is a limited edition box containing 16 shades of the Zoeva Graphic Eyes eyeliners. They are both smudge proof and waterproof making them perfect for all day (and night) wear. These liners have amazing pigmentation and although some shades are quite bright, I think they're all totally wearable. The formula is ridiculously creamy but sets almost immediately after being applied and doesn't budge. I'd probaby say the formula reminds me of the Kylie lipkit lip liners. The only downside would be that some shades contain fine glitters which may be an issue for those with sensitive eyes.

Beauty, Zoeva, Zoeva Graphic Eyes, Zoeva Graphic Eyes Box Vol 2., eyeliner, zoeva eyeliner, graphic eyes, zoeva graphic eyes swatches


My favourite shades would have to be Taupe, Good Karma and Cool Factor. Let me know your favourite in the comments!

The box retails for $103.40 from Beauty bay which works out to be less than $6 a shade because a sharpener is also included. Pick it up here.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.