June Favourites 2016

/
0 Comments
Anastasia beverly hills, ABH, milk and honey, MAC, Becca, zoeva


Hellooooooo!
I skipped my favourites post last month because I had so many other in demand posts that needed writing and posting, that my monthly favourites got lost within the list. This month however I'm back in action and present to you, my favourites of June.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette: I plastered this palette all over my social media accounts (see here & here) in June, in fact, this is the only palette I've been using on my eyes for the past three weeks straight. I love how it has a good range of neutrals (both matte and shimmer) as well as the talking point of the palette, the bright pops of reds and pinks. Full palette review here.

Anastasia beverly hills, ABH, Anastasia beverly hills modern renaissance, Anastasia beverly hills eyeshadow palette


Milk & Honey: Technically speaking, I read this book in May. HowEVER, since there was no space to fangirl about it in May, it's coming up this month (sorry not sorry). If you enjoy strong words of related feminist poetry, pick this up. I wrote a whole post about it here.

Milk and Honey, Rupi Kaur, poetry


Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam Glow Kit: I've been raving too hard about Anastasia Beverly Hills haven't I? Will I stop? not likely. If you're looking for the perfect 'wet-look' highlighter, do yourself a favour and pick this lil guy up. Seriously. You will not regret it. Full review here.

Anastasia beverly hills, ABH, Anastasia beverly hills glow kit, Anastasia beverly hills sundipped, Anastasia beverly hills glow kit gleam


Zoeva 221 Luxe Soft Crease Brush: This is potentially my favourite brush in existence. It has a multitude of uses from eyeshadow to nose contouring and spot highlighting and everything in between (okay maybe not ideal for foundation or brows, but you get my point). Being my lazy self, I love the fact that I can complete entire eye looks and get by, only using one brush. 

zoeva, makeup brush, zoeva 221 brush, zoeva 221 soft luxe crease brush


MAC Honeylove LipstickHoneylove has been my go-to nude for the last two months and is coming close to being my favourite nude lipstick ever. If you're too pale to rock velvet teddy, Honey love is the perfect alternative.

Becca Backlight Priming filter: Now that the weather is getting coolerI've been loving introducing some glow back into my face to give my skin a little pick-me-up. The Becca Backlight Priming Filter gives such a natural glow without accentuating pores or looking chunky. Full Review here.

Becca, Becca cosmetics, becca backlight priming filter, becca primer


Non-Beauty Favourites
Hair: I'm loving my new short hair and a few days ago, I received confirmation that my hair had successfully been made into a wig and is now on it's way to it's new owner. Read more about my hair donation experience here.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.