Bellabox: July 2016 Edition

/
0 Comments
Bellabox, Bellabox july, Physiogel, Palmers cleansing oil,


My July Bellabox has finally arrived! Here's the contents for all you sticky beaks out there!

Physiogel Calming Relief Lotion: I feel like by the end of the year I'll would've received the entire Physiogel range just through my monthly Bellaboxes. I'm not sure how this is different from the Physiogel daily moisture therapy intensive cream other than the fact that it might reduce redness slightly however I will be sure to get back to you with the results.

Bellabox, Bellabox july, Physiogel, Palmers cleansing oil,


Palmers Facial Cleansing Oil: Cleansing oils seems to be the new hit thing at the moment however I can't seem to wrap my head around cleansing my skin using an oil as I feel like that would do more blocking of pores than actual cleaning. Either way I've heard a lot of people raving about them so I'm keen to test this little one out! 

Nail Medic Colour Correcting Base Coat: Is it a crime that I do not own a single base coat until now? I'm hoping that this will even out the colour of my polish and make it more opaque on the first layer.

Revo Lip Balms: These EOS-esque looking lip balms are surprisingly more practical than I thought they'd be. P.s melon-mint flavour smells ahhmazing!

Bellabox, Bellabox july, Physiogel, Palmers cleansing oil, revo, revo lip balm


Baimeni Hydrating Eye & Face Serum: I wasn't quite sure what this teensy little concoction was when I first saw it, turns out it's a serum! Hyaluronic acid is the main active ingredient to hydrate, rejuvinate and naturally replenish skin levels. I wonder whether it'll make a permanent appearance in my serum collection. To check out my favourite budget serums, click here.



Gosh Mono Eye Shadow Aubergine: This is a surprisingly nice shadow. With good pigmentation, this gorgeous deep purple would be stunning in the outer corner or smudged through the lashline.

Bellabox, Bellabox july, Physiogel, Palmers cleansing oil,

Bellabox, Bellabox july, Physiogel, Palmers cleansing oil,


Thats all for this month! Purchase your own Bellabox here


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.