I don't know if you've noticed but there seems to be a recurring trend of monogrammed items popping up on instagram lately. One brand in particular, The Daily Edited, is doing it right. The Daily Edited create a stunning range of personalised leather goods and accessories. From phone cases to tote bags and everything in between, this is your one stop monogramming shop. I have my gorgeous gal pals (you know who you are) to thank for this particular taupe pouch which I received as a birthday gift.
All of their items sport elements of sophistication and style, as well as practicality. Most products feature an in built pocket and card slots; small details that can make a huge difference. My particular pouch features saffiano leather which is also more stain and crease resistant than smooth leather which makes my night out a little less of a worry.
Lets talk about the customisation process though. Not only do they have a variety of colours, but once you've picked your design and colour you also have the option of complementary monogramming for up to 4 letters AND you can choose whether it's silver, gold, rose gold or blind emboss. You really do end up feeling like you've really created something amazing that represents YOU.
Overall if you couldn't tell I'm loving my pouch (I picked up the taupe pouch with a silver monogram) and can't wait to form my own little monogrammed collection. I am thinking that both this and this will need to be apart of my collection very soon.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with, or sponsored by any of the brands mentioned in this post. All opinions are my own.
I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Personalised Leather Pouch
ReplyDelete