Poetry You Need To Read

/
1 Comments
Rupi Kaur, Milk and Honey, Rupi kaur milk and honey, poetry, book, feminism

I had to get on here for a moment and mention this book I can't put down. Rupi Kaur speaks about some of the most gripping issues facing women today such as violence, abuse, love, loss, strength and femininity, and rounds her thoughts into four chapters; the hurting, the loving, the breaking and the healing. I particularly love this style of poetry as I find it extremely thought provoking and relatable. If you only ever read one book on poetry, make it Milk and Honey. Some of my favourite pages feature below.


Rupi Kaur, Milk and Honey, Rupi kaur milk and honey, poetry, book, feminism

Rupi Kaur, Milk and Honey, Rupi kaur milk and honey, poetry, book, feminism

Rupi Kaur, Milk and Honey, Rupi kaur milk and honey, poetry, book, feminism

Rupi Kaur, Milk and Honey, Rupi kaur milk and honey, poetry, book, feminism

Rupi Kaur, Milk and Honey, Rupi kaur milk and honey, poetry, book, feminism

Rupi Kaur, Milk and Honey, Rupi kaur milk and honey, poetry, book, feminism

Rupi Kaur, Milk and Honey, Rupi kaur milk and honey, poetry, book, feminism


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Personalised Keyrings Australia

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.