Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm Primer Review

/
2 Comments
Nivea, Nivea Mens, Nivea mens sensitive post shave balm, Nivea primer, Nivea post shave balm primer, Nivea post shave balm, Nivea mens aftershave balm


After hearing you-tuber Nikki Tutorials (and then every other you-tuber on earth) raving about the Nivea post shave balm and I figured that since my primer collection is currently quite minimal, I'd take their word for it and go and pick up this bad boy.

First of all the price: 100ml for $11.50?? #yaaasss! Considering most high end primers are usually about 30ml and are more than double the price, this made my sad student budget was scream bargain! I figured that even if it turned out I didn't like the post shave balm, I could just palm it off to my boyfriend to use since after all it is a mens product.

Nivea, Nivea Mens, Nivea mens sensitive post shave balm, Nivea primer, Nivea post shave balm primer, Nivea post shave balm, Nivea mens aftershave balm

For the price, this primer is amazing. I picked up the sensitive version because full days of foundation for me, usually result in breakouts and dryness. The Nivea Post shave balm is both alcohol and paraben free to reduce irritation and sensitivity. I will admit that when I popped this onto my face I did smell a little manly, I was okay with it though because it was like a man that had freshly showered and shaved as opposed to a man that had just finished running a marathon. The smell also faded within 20 minutes. My excessively dry skin felt so unbelievably smooth and hydrated after applying this primer and it made such a difference in the appearance of my skin after I'd applied my foundation. My foundation no longer clung to my dry patches and my base looked revitalised. BUT WAIT, not only did it make my skin look and feel great, it stayed that way all. night. 

Nivea, Nivea Mens, Nivea mens sensitive post shave balm, Nivea primer, Nivea post shave balm primer, Nivea post shave balm, Nivea mens aftershave balm


All in all, I don't think I could say a bad word about this formula. I could say that the glass bottle is a little heavy and bulky for travel and that it could have included a pump, but considering how much product you get, the fact that it's a men's product (and they couldn't care less about pumps) and that you could easily solve the travel problem by popping a small amount in a travel friendly container, I think the product itself is fantastic (my boyfriend is also a fan). If you have dry skin and/or are looking for a hydrating or smoothing primer, I definitely recommend the Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm.

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Generally I love nivea products as they work really well on my skin. But I've never tried this but I feel like I need to try this asap.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great weekend
    Xx Josette
    www.josies.nu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! It's fantastic and super affordable too xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.