Get that Glow: NARS Copacabana Illuminator Review + Swatches

/
0 Comments
nars illuminator in copacabana, nars, illuminator, highlight, makeup

Hey Guys,

Although this product has been around for agessss I've recently rediscovered it again in my makeup drawer and fallen straight back in love. The Nars illuminator in copacabana was the first illuminator/highlight that I'd ever tried.

nars illuminator in copacabana, nars, illuminator, highlight, makeup


This is a fantastic multipurpose product. It can be used under or over makeup as a spot highlight on the cheeks, temples, brow bone, cupids bow or combined with foundation, BB cream or moisturiser for an all over "glow from within" look. It would also work fantastically as a body glow/shimmer on legs or décolletage if you were chasing those glowy tropical beach vibes.


Ingredients list

The Nars liquid illuminators have a thin, runny formula and Copacabana is a stunning shimmery pink pearlescent shade. It blends like a dream and doesn't slide around on your face. If you have yellow undertones or are darker than NC30 however I'd recommend going for a darker shade such as hot sand or orgasm as it is quite light and might look greasy/oily if too light for you. If you are a fair skinned gal with pink undertones however, this illuminator will be your best friend. 

nars illuminator in copacabana, nars, highlight, illuminator

A little definitely does go a long way. For reference, the blob in the swatch above could do three faces and I guarantee when you first try this out you'll end up using too much. 

Nars illuminator in copacabana, nars, highlight

Overall I think this is the best liquid illuminator I've tried. The only downside is the price which comes in as $42 AUD for 30ml at Mecca Cosmetica but in saying this I think I've had this bottle for nearly 2 years and am not even half way through yet so I do think it's worth it.

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts?





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.