The Coffee Scrub You Need In Your Shower, Pronto

/
0 Comments
coffee scrub, C Lab & co coffee scrub, C Lab & Co, C Lab & Co coffee scrub with coconut, scrub, exfoliator


I've always been a scrub fangirl. From body scrubs to physical face exfoliants, I guess I just love the way my skin feels after a good scrub. I've always struggled to find a coffee scrub that I don't have to go online to get my hands on so when I was recommended to try this, I was delighted to give it a shot. Move over Frank Body Scrub, the C Lab & Co Coffee Scrub with Coconut has taken the cake for favourite coffee scrub ever.

coffee scrub, C Lab & co coffee scrub, C Lab & Co, C Lab & Co coffee scrub with coconut, scrub, exfoliator


Made with 100% natural ingredients, This scrub uses roasted and ground coffee beans combined with sweet almond oil, vitamin E and coconut extract to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and leave your skin feeling hydrated, moisturised and all brand new. I find the plastic tub packaging extremely convenient compared to more conventional cardboard sachets which get wet and soggy after a few uses in the shower.

coffee scrub, C Lab & co coffee scrub, C Lab & Co, C Lab & Co coffee scrub with coconut, scrub, exfoliator


If you've never used a coffee scrub before, they're best to use when your skin is damp i.e in the shower. Simply take a handful and massage into the skin in circular motions, once done, wait a few minutes to let the oils absorb into the skin before rinsing under warm water. Be aware though, things can get a little messy, you will need to rinse your shower well afterwards.

coffee scrub, C Lab & co coffee scrub, C Lab & Co, C Lab & Co coffee scrub with coconut, scrub, exfoliator


Although I'm not a coffee drinker, I love the scent of this scrub. The deliciously sweet and nutty coffee scent lingers throughout the entire bathroom after you use it and luckily, doesn't make you smell like you've just spilled coffee all over yourself. With claims to target cellulite, stretch marks and skin imperfections, you will need constant use to see results in these areas however if you're looking for a scrub which is both exfoliating and intensely hydrating, I'd definitely recommend the C Lab & Co Coffee scrub with Coconut.

Available from Priceline and Amcal Chemists - 330gm tub - $24.99

What's your favourite scrub? Let me know in the comments!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.