IVY PARK: Activewear too good to ever work out in

/
5 Comments

Beyonce herself is the epitome of #bodygoals so when I heard she released her own athleisure line I made sure I picked out my favourites. If it makes me look as good as she did in her launch video...I'm all over it. After all, there's no greater motivation in life than that of looking like Queen B herself. These pieces may be too good to ever work out in...if all else fails, they'll be perfect for a morning brunch! #Iaintsorry

Items pictured:



You may also like

5 comments:

  1. I love this sportwear !
    Your bra and your bomber are perfect !
    xx,
    Margot

    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think the sports bra is my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! I got an XS and it fit me perfect x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.