Drugstore Makeup Haul!

/
2 Comments

 The other day Priceline (Australian Drugstore) had a 40% off cosmetics sale and you know I was down there getting some new face goods as soon as doors had opened. And after doing a run around of the aisles I left spending way more than I should have....totally worth it though

1. Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation - I actually went in wanting to buy this foundation because I'd heard such good reviews and wanted to try it for myself and safe to say I'm completely in love! I think I will do a separate blog post on this foundation once I play around with it more because it's quickly becoming one of my favourites!

2. Bourjois happy light illuminating primer - Bourjois had two primers to choose from, and because I'm a dry skinned gal I didn't want a matte primer so illuminating was the way to go. Another gorgeous product that pairs perfectly with the foundation AND it comes with a pump!

Bourjois, Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation, healthy mix foundation vanilla, bourjois illuminating primer

3. Maybelline eye & lip makeup remover - My favourite makeup remover that I've used for years. Can never have too many backups of this!

4. Models Prefer soft touch mineral powder "Photo Ready" - Haven't had a play around with this one yet but looked nice when swatched, will keep you posted

5. L'oreal Paris Brow artist plumber - Have heard lots of hype about this product recently and for good reason. Gives great colour and hold to my brows when I'm lazy.

6. Australis Metallix Eyeshadow "Pum Diddy" - Haven't used this yet but the swatch looked interesting enough for me to pick it up.

Australis metallix plum diddy swatch, Australis
"Plum Diddy" Swatch with flash
7. Models Prefer Contour Collection Contouring stick - I've been on the hunt for a cream contour stick for a while and didn't want to fork out money for a cream contour palette because usually I'd only end up using one or two shades so when I found this it was like striking gold. So Cheap yet so, so good.

8. Australis Velourlips matte lip cream "Hon-o-loo-loo" - I have this liquid lipstick in two other shades already and wanted to grab another because they are a fantastic affordable product. This shade is more neutral than the ones I have so thought it would be great as a layering colour to lighten up some of the darker liners that I have.

9. Essie nail polishes in "Nice is nice" and "Eternal Optimist" - I've been a little nail polish obsessed at the moment now that uni is over and I am allowed to wear it again (my university doesn't allow us to wear nail polish during our practical unit) so grabbed these two colours and gave them to my mum to give to me for christmas :)
Essie Nice is nice, essie, Essie nailpolish eternal optimist, Essie nail polish
"Eternal Optimist" Left, "Nice is Nice" Right



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I have that brow gel and it's great for lazy people like me who don't have time to get ready in the morning!

    That Essie purple polish is just gorgeous

    Leanne | www.oohsimplething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! the brow gel is fantastic! so glad I picked it up :)

    As for the nailpolish, I haven't tried it yet but I'm very excited to give it a go after christmas
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.